Zoe Jenson Says Hello To State

Unknown
“Become the change”

Zoe Jensons road to state. On November 9th, 2023 Zoe ran at state after 2 years of running cross country as a varsity runner. This year was one of Zoe’s best years filled with hard work and big PRs but it finally paid off when she found out she made it to state, reaching her goal of qualifying and getting to run “I enjoyed every second.”

Zoe had such a fun and good experience this year at state and it is even unforgettable for her. Zoe’s favorite moment had to be PRing by over  50 seconds at regionals, this shows the work and commitment Zoe has for running she also loves to hear Taylor Swift to mentally prepare herself for the race. She likes to “get focused and visualize.” This is a great way to be in the right headspace for a race. One more thing that is interesting about Zoe is that after her races she likes to get a sweet treat like a cookie. This is perfect after a long and strenuous race. This has been such a good year for Zoe and to think she is only a junior. We are all excited to see her run next year and see what she can do.