What is Prairies Favorite Christmas Song?

Cameron Pykonen
Jingle Bells playing the library

You may wonder what the favorite Christmas song is here at Prairie so students asked people around the school and also interviewed students to get their opinion. 

In the interview with Shane, they asked him what his favorite song was and why, to which he responded “Frosty the Snowman because I like the tone and rhythm.” he also stated the reason that he loves Christmas music a lot is because “it has a lot of Christmas themed things in it and I really like that. ” He also tried to make a prediction on what the most popular song choice would be and he said “Jingle Bells due to the fact that it’s the most known Christmas song there is.”

When other people were asked what their favorite Christmas song was, the answers given were super popular but some weren’t. The most popular choice was actually two songs All I Want for Christmas is You & Feliz Navidad which ended up getting the same amount of votes with Frosty the Snowman coming in a close second just falling behind by one point. And there were  many other songs that got chosen by people but they did just not get as many votes. According to people around school the favorite songs are All I Want for Christmas is You and Feliz Navidad so go and play them to your heart’s content.