Did you see that? It’s a bird! No it’s a plane! No it’s our senior of the week!

Jenna Magoon
Hannah Huber planning events for HOSA

Meet Hannah Huber, a fellow senior here at Prairie, who has been chosen to be senior of the week. She’s been a student at Prairie for all 4 years and has grown quite fond of the staff and students at the school. She will miss the socializing and the fun activities from school. 

Hannah grew up outdoors, going fishing, camping, and other fun outdoor activities. Her favorite childhood memory is, her going camping with her family and riding dirt bikes. Hannah’s dream as a little girl was to have a family of her own one day. While Hannah waits for graduation in a few months, to help her pass the time until then, she has been cooking and baking for family and friends. She also goes hiking, fishing, and other fun outdoor activities.

Along with that, her plans after high school are “To become a Registered Nurse (RN) and work in a hospital, caring for patients and trying to make their day better”. She is currently active in her church, going on missions to help people, and is actively a part of HOSA. She is also a joy to be around on campus and radiates positivity.

When asked who her favorite teacher was she said “Levine. She always asks me about how my day is, and what is going on in my life, my family’s life”. When Mrs.Levine was asked about why she thinks Hannah chose her, she said “I have no idea, I don’t know, I really don’t. I think she has a lot of people that she could have picked… I’m constant in my teaching practices, some people find comfort in that…sometimes we glom together. People like her and I”.

Mrs.Levine is a teacher here at Prairie who has been teaching for 7 ½ almost 8 years. She is an athletic trainer by trade, her classes are family health, health science careers, and medical terminology. With the knowledge Mrs.Levine has, she wants to leave Hannah with this advice “that she’s on the right path even when the path looks wrong. She is like a stone wall…this world is full of rubber bands, people are bendable and sometimes that makes you feel lonely when you’re so stuck in who you are and what your path is. Just do not forget that…what she is doing is right at all times. Every decision she makes, because she leads in a way of compassion and kindness.”